RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

who loves whom?

do you ever get confused about that when you love someone but you don't know who he is, and that actually you don't know who loves him? i mean it's like that you wanna be someone that you don't really know in you . .? like, who are u...? who am i when i love you...? or who am i when i love him..? yeah, u have a same problem with me... that i like to be someone else... whats my damage? i don't like my self? an confident? no.. so much people likes me.... but why am i running? it's like I'm trying to get hard for them.. so, work hard to get me... like when i love this Izzy, i feel I'm that average girl.. I've grown up.. and I'm here... and like when i'm loving edward cullen, who am i? i'm not me.. , i'm bella.. and that feels sad..

love is big choices to pick.. love is that you belive in.. so that's me loving you now.. but is it you.. ,or him? ..

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment