RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

so sick of her!

i've got a new annoying friend, she is so annoying! brilliant! she is so..so... just so!! i hate that girl, i'm getting crazy b'coz of her... u now this morning that i didn't know that there was a homework coz i didn't come last week, and badly that i forgot to ask my friend about it.. she said that..,'hah, u never did u're HW, u never know there's a HW.. she is making me sick!! so yes, i didn't do anything that morning and just ask my friend what's the HW, so i just did it when the school subject was on road..

she thinks that she is so smart, deligent, never pass HW, smart [again!!], and bla..bla..bla..
crazy!! that morning when she said that to me, she is such a fool, coz she is too.. she was doing her HW when she said that to me.. that means she is embarrassing her self, but the wierd thing is that nobody cares.. so why me?

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment