RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

i loved u always...

every time i see in ur eyes...
dazzled.., i saw much memories...
with me... with her....
great thing i'm faithfull...

chalenge me that u never know i always think of u..

great memories...


love makes u know when is it right or not...
but i'm here... and if you need it was always...
hard to notice... that u cant make me some kinda bitch...

though that ur not my first... i love u till i know...,
that the other was alredy here...she was there...
great i just wind it...

i was afraid to no what's happening to *us* was wrong that time...
again, great i was far...

and know when i see ur eyes... even that i havent seen it...
ur heart shows me it realy maters...i thought that'give me a break!'...
but it dazzled... it was always...

love u...

always...

-Izzie-

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment