RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

he changed...

when i was falling in love with him........
i fell its reality....
he changed..... it was a good one.....
night after night.... week after week.... month after month.....
we always greet each other....
and every time i waited for phone calls.., text messages....
it was so cool.....
i fell in love with him.....

though there as a lie beneath this relation ship....
i know.... if this is the base.. it wont stay to long....
and i was right...

then night after night.... week after week.... month after month.....
the communication was like just rejected.....
i was just trying to be angry... much time i see....
annoying....

then we began to minim. our comm. .....

then finally.., we never had a connection again..... never....

then i was alone.....
but another was back...ray...
it was good....great even...

then my mom was like....'hey where's that boy that you always called before? never seen him around(in case...)'
i started to get a contact w/ him in secret....
then...., i don't know....

[this doesn't mean that i'm a big headed kinda girl.... ]

he changed.... so my 'come' thing makes him better then ever....
fool me.....
but i'm afraid.....
cus this relationship is a lie.....
i lied my age..... my name.....
my flt it was.... and i noticed....

but it was real....

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment