RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

so long no post...

hi guys...! how's days? i'm grate...

but these back few days i was sick. it started at last Monday, and now, still. but my dad said that he has some work in Bandung, in that place to, lives my big relatives from my mom. so we went to Bandung together with my parents and brother.
so i spent a little while at Bandung, like i was arrived there at 11.30 PM. so we already slept after that. i'm like no sweating 'coz Bandung is a cold place at night, so i didn't get a bath, but i't's okay. then the day after it my relatives and i went to BSM [Bandung Super Mall], and i've got a big ICE CREAM!!!


hha..... that's mine. my precious ICE CREAM!!! u can see BR there { Baskin Robins} mine was bigger then everyone's cup. i've got the doble cup for Rp. 50.000 on my own...

and on that photo you can see some of my relatives [from left-right]: Hanif, Ali, and Ido

they are brothers.

and when this photo was taken, i was so un-image-able.. hha
i loved the ice cream...

so that was my explanation for going Invisible these past few days....

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment