RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

verry cute!

this is totally late for a mood
but i wanna wright it down though...
so there was this week last month like from 20 to 27 March...
my boyfriend went to visit me in Lampung
and so it was a fun

we went out to times
i dunno if it'll be the last time that i'll see him this year
coz he is in the 9th grade
he is so busy right now...

enough for making sadness, im telling u 'bout the times of that week

so we went to Central Plaza
he drove a car
then in CP, we were just off looking around
then we went to MOKA
he wanted to do thing to his cell
i dunno anythin' 'bout that
the instead of eating Pizza Hut in Lotus, we got deliveries at home

it's a lil funny that we were dating
and there were my bro's there bugging us!!!!!!!
but it was awfully fun

he kissed me like a dozens time
thats like good memories to be remind...

0 thing(s) to my thing:

Post a Comment